Rotten Harvest - Pandora Ltd.

HomelessOne

12 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Mini market doesn't carry many alt sculpts, and no nightmare boxes as far as I know (just single alts).

So I'd lean towards Halloween box.

Wyrd just hasn't released many alt sculpt boxes. Nekima, Graves and Tannen, and Huggy were the first. Looks like Wyrd might be expanding to adding a crew box to the list, which makes sense as alt sculpts are the best way for them to make money without having rules bloat, although they could also be trying out the first iteration of the title system.

• Like 1

The "pre-assembled" worries me. I didn't like how The Other Side's pre-assembled minis turned out.

Here's a bit of speculation: does anyone else think Candy and Kade were left out because they'll have their own Halloween box? Imagine them coming with Iggy, all three dressed as trick-or-treaters.

9 minutes ago, Tony LiPira said:

The "pre-assembled" worries me. I didn't like how The Other Side's pre-assembled minis turned out.

Here's a bit of speculation: does anyone else think Candy and Kade were left out because they'll have their own Halloween box? Imagine them coming with Iggy, all three dressed as trick-or-treaters.

Nathan says there are plans for them above, so... yes, that sounds likely xD 

• 1 month later...