Best minion for ‘No Prisoners’

Regelridderen

Mounted guard vmcan drag someone along and then shoot and place whatever they dragged up into base contact, giving you a surprising reach. 

Pathfinders are surprisingly good if you place a trap and then shoot something to put the trap up next to them. 

Lawyers can obey a big beater within 8" to walk away and then place a model next to it to keep it occupied and out of the fight for another turn. (as I understand the ability you only have to be within 8" during targeting, if you walk the enemy further than 8" catch them will still go off.) 

• Like 1

I tried doing a list of Ranged Stat6 attack minions :

Field Reporter : 6” vs Wp = Distracted and Staggered.

Thallarian Queller 12” vs Df = 2/3/4(+blasts) + Bonus Stat5 vs Wp = Staggered.

Domador De Cadaveres 8” vs Df = 2/3/4(Blast)+Injured + heal2. + Bonus Stat5 vs Wp = Injured

Riotbreaker : 8” vs Df = 2/3/4 (Blasts or +1 Dam).

Sergeant : 12” vs Df = 2/3/5 (Crit strike/Drop it).

Witchling Handler : 8” vs WP = Burning+2 (Ignore LoS and Concealment)

DM Recruiter : 12” vs Df = 2/3/5 (Crit strike).

Hunter : 12” vs Df = 2/3/5 (Pull and Drag).

-

I personally was looking for something OOK to compliment my Lucius Investigators, in that regard the Field Reporter stands out, as she hands out Staggered, while also provide movement via scheme markers, if only she had 2” more to give.

The Domadores also looks very interesting, offering healing ‘Obey’ and a bonus action.

Not to mention the Witchling Handler with their ability ignoring LoS and Concealment.

1 hour ago, Regelridderen said:

I tried doing a list of Ranged Stat6 attack minions :

Field Reporter : 6” vs Wp = Distracted and Staggered.

Thallarian Queller 12” vs Df = 2/3/4(+blasts) + Bonus Stat5 vs Wp = Staggered.

Domador De Cadaveres 8” vs Df = 2/3/4(Blast)+Injured + heal2. + Bonus Stat5 vs Wp = Injured

Riotbreaker : 8” vs Df = 2/3/4 (Blasts or +1 Dam).

Sergeant : 12” vs Df = 2/3/5 (Crit strike/Drop it).

Witchling Handler : 8” vs WP = Burning+2 (Ignore LoS and Concealment)

DM Recruiter : 12” vs Df = 2/3/5 (Crit strike).

Hunter : 12” vs Df = 2/3/5 (Pull and Drag).

-

I personally was looking for something OOK to compliment my Lucius Investigators, in that regard the Field Reporter stands out, as she hands out Staggered, while also provide movement via scheme markers, if only she had 2” more to give.

The Domadores also looks very interesting, offering healing ‘Obey’ and a bonus action.

Not to mention the Witchling Handler with their ability ignoring LoS and Concealment.

The mounted guard can get to 6 on activated models

On these models, the sergeant, the handler and the mounted guard can move the minion with a bonus action to bring him in a position where he can be placed.

16 hours ago, le_wahou said:

The mounted guard can get to 6 on activated models

Related, the Rifleman can get to St6 and 24" range with Sniper. (I think. I don't have access to the app right now.)

The Sergeant going to a St7 (they're Guard, right?) and not telegraphing the teleport is a nice spot.