Doubt with Electrocutioners

Jos1001

Question

The other day we played an Abyssinia vs. Cult game, and the Electrocutioners, using Gigabatios, destroyed almost half of the Cult forces in one activation. Not even the Rinos resisted two turns.

That left us with some doubts ... Can all fireteams individually perform the Gigabatios action? Because having 6 "of range, it was devastating that the three Fireteams can do it.

Another question that arose for us is whether the trigger of Mask to be able to perform a melee attack action is performed before or after the Place, since with 12 "in range, they were able to cross much of the table without difficulty.

Thanks for the help!

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Jos1001 said:

The other day we played an Abyssinia vs. Cult game, and the Electrocutioners, using Gigabatios, destroyed almost half of the Cult forces in one activation. Not even the Rinos resisted two turns.

That left us with some doubts ... Can all fireteams individually perform the Gigabatios action? Because having 6 "of range, it was devastating that the three Fireteams can do it.

Another question that arose for us is whether the trigger of Mask to be able to perform a melee attack action is performed before or after the Place, since with 12 "in range, they were able to cross much of the table without difficulty.

Thanks for the help!

Yes, they can all take the action. And the attack happens after the place, as all generated actions happen after resolving the current action.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, santaclaws01 said:

Yes, they can all take the action. And the attack happens after the place, as all generated actions happen after resolving the current action.

Thanks for answering. So we did it right ... Well, the Electrocutioners look great to me, the amount of damage they do is brutal. My Black Ops are weak in comparison, for the same cost. Sure, each faction has its stuff, but it really seemed very gross to me. I will have to think of a good tactic against them, like not gathering my troops😅😅

On 7/21/2020 at 5:31 AM, Jos1001 said:

Thanks for answering. So we did it right ... Well, the Electrocutioners look great to me, the amount of damage they do is brutal. My Black Ops are weak in comparison, for the same cost. Sure, each faction has its stuff, but it really seemed very gross to me. I will have to think of a good tactic against them, like not gathering my troops😅😅

And..... Did you come up with a tactic?!? I hope so! As I don't have one :/