What is our plan against the dreamer?

Meliondor

A friend of mine is playing the dreamer - always. But this is not a bad choice. Teleporting Chompy, pushing and shielding everything around, summoning stitches and so having fast sheme runners and great hitting power is really strong.

So what is our perfect counter here? I won the last game by just shooting everything to bits with my perdita crew...but in the end it was decided by a red joker on a very important attack. Nothing I want to rely on to win ;-).

I am sturrling to find something, that can deal with the strong beaters and still deal with the stiched that shoot you in the back.

One option is to use models that can attack buried models, and models that do extra damage to buried models/ summoned models 

If they are the sort of person who has a daydream with Ill omens, then a plan to take it out fast, either a long ranged sniper, or something like lady Justice. 

There is no perfect counter, but  shooting is certainly something that he'll struggle with. Also area attacks can cause dreamer problems as he really needs a nearby nightmare for protection, and if you can bypass that someway, he can be fragile. 

is he playing lucid dream spam or elite spam?

vs lucid dream spam he'll have lots of little models and if he group up around Dreamer blast is your best friend! I would look at Sonia and burn everything! 😉 In these kind of list there's few beaters outside of Lord Chumpy so if you kill him fast, he'll mostly rely on his summons which will drain his ressources.

I haven't played much vs super elite Dreamer but range is also nice to bring down important pieces or you could try an alpha strike list with Dashel or Lady Justice and try to nuke Dreamer early?

Dreamer is always a hard opponent when played well! You have to put pressure early because as the game goes on his deck becomes extremely good! If you attack Dreamer a lot he'll have to use cards for protected and by killing his small models he'll have less Lucid Dream so it's a win win for you! Daschel has a pretty mean alpha strike list (2 executionners and 2 mounted guard can cover lots of grounds if your opponent likes to stay very far away) and he can summon too!

Dashel is pretty good against The Dreamer. You've got Wardens with Ruthless, who would be great to throw up against Chompy or Insidious Madness, although they do have some armor-ignoring attacks in the crew. I would probably put a lot of pressure on The Dreamer directly and force him to discard cards with protected, to which you can follow with executes. I would still bring in The Jury OOK. Against Dreamer you really have to figure out target priority. What you choose isn't as important as making a choice and following through. I usually choose to eliminate Chompy first, and then Serena. There's a good argument for eliminating the Daydreams rapidly, since it is easy to do, so that Lucid Dreams doesn't give him a massive hand advantage. Dreamer can be killed by a Dashel crew too. You have access to plenty of focus. 

I'd fancy Perdita in a game v Dreamer though it played it. Play a high risk game, get into range real quick and take a good number of stones so she can quick reflex every shot, and same with nino, to lay waste to dreamers support in good speed

Dreamer will become a bit of a sitting duck and constantly under pressure hopefully 

If dreamer sits back in fear can deal with the heavier hitters if they come up wave one instead, just fully concentrate on them and make sure they are removed 

Not exactly very tactical I know but I keep it simple