Waldo's Weekly - Shake, Rattle, and Roll

MattM

So can I confirm for those international customers like us here in Australia regarding the prohibitive cost in postage by placing orders individually. Will we recieve multiple of these for those in group orders? Even if not in $100 increments it would be really nice if there were some way you could facilitate at least a few. Individual orders can mean a 50% increase in the cost just on postage alone. Last year our local group order was about 1000usd but with people having to order individually to get this fantastic model it means lots of other people won't be able to order at all. 

6 hours ago, McCabe said:

So can I confirm for those international customers like us here in Australia regarding the prohibitive cost in postage by placing orders individually. Will we recieve multiple of these for those in group orders? Even if not in $100 increments it would be really nice if there were some way you could facilitate at least a few. Individual orders can mean a 50% increase in the cost just on postage alone. Last year our local group order was about 1000usd but with people having to order individually to get this fantastic model it means lots of other people won't be able to order at all. 

Pretty sure it's usually 1 per $100 increments... That said, this year is anything but usual!

6 hours ago, McCabe said:

This gets raised every year. As far as I know its still 1 per order over $100. This is a pain for shipping and combining orders. I have no idea if they will be different this year as they won't have a physical site to sell from (where I understood it that you could buy multiple $100 lots and get a miss for each)and so there will be a lot fewer miss models out there.