Reva questions

Paddywhack

Just started playing with Reva and have a couple of rules questions.

1. Ethereal Reaping - Since you can draw LOS and range from a Corpse, could you do so through a Mindless Zombie or Candle and target that model itself? That way you can kill it to drop a Pyre/Corpse. In my case I could have set up a corpse within range of an enemy I was just out of range to. The model isn't attacking itself, so I assume you can?

2. Similar question for Feed on Grief - If you target a Mindless Zombie or Candle, do you get the :+flipto hit since the target is within LOS and 2" of a 'corpse'? So potentially Reva can heal up to 3 dmg from killing a Candle/Zombie with a Ram trigger? I believe it works, but want to make sure before trying to play it that way. 

Thank you!

Oh, and after playing a couple games I can see why people complain about Lampads - 8ss they should at least have one stat 6 action... or start with some Burning maybe....

Yes you can target the model you are using to draw LOS.

Yes I can't se a reason you can't use the walking dead ability at this point regardless of who you are targeting. And yes, if you get the ram trigger, you get potentially 4 wounds healed, 2 for killing it, 1 for the trigger and 1 for her Final veil if its close enough.