Can't change the download options

unti

Hey, what the title said. The buttons "download all" and "choose downloads" are grey and I can't press them. Now I have all cards already downloaded but my wife has the same issue and can't see any cards... In general the app takes very long to open....

Do you know what the problem could be?

Hmm, I tried to reinstall the app and now it doesn't open at all...

49 minutes ago, unti said:

Hey, what the title said. The buttons "download all" and "choose downloads" are grey and I can't press them. Now I have all cards already downloaded but my wife has the same issue and can't see any cards... In general the app takes very long to open....

Do you know what the problem could be?

Hmm, I tried to reinstall the app and now it doesn't open at all...

I think those download buttons are only available if you have any cards that you haven't downloaded.

If the app won't open at all now, I would delete your local cache/storage when you uninstall and then reinstall it, and make sure that you have a decent internet connection when it opens, especially the first time.

Thx for your very fast answer, sadly the app isn't getting farther than crew builder screen and that after like 3 or 4 reinstalls. I deleted the temporary files and internet connection works fine...

Do you have another tip for me to try because we actually love the app and use it on a daily basis...

Ha, I don't know what I did, but it worked...

Maybe 5 reinstalls is the magic number 😃

Thx!

• Like 1