Cheated Out Of Your Bounty Points Fair And Square

Jesy Blue

So as the Public Enemy strategy will always guarantee having at least 3 Bounty Points because of the Master, is it worth the effort to take a henchman as the leader instead?

All masters cost between 11 and 16 points, where all henchmen cost between 6 and 10 points; would it be worth while to limit the points you bring to that level? 

Now granted not all keywords have a good crew with a henchman (M&SU, Qi & Gong, Obliteration, Tri-Chi, Journalists, etc), but there are plenty that do (Wildfire, Oni, Bandit, Infamous, Marshall, etc).

And since you declare faction before master, is there a henchman that you would take into a faction every time?

Thoughts on all my ramblings?

There are 19 significant totems out if 47 total (48 counting second Viktoria).

So 40% bring 4 Bounty Points with a master and totem, 58% bring 3 Bounty Points with a master and insignificant totem, and 2% (Viktoria) bring 6 Bounty Points.

A henchman brings 3 Bounty Points with an Effigy... but 4 if the Effigy becomes an Emissary.

Even rembering that you don't have to bring the totem... it can Bad about the same.

I think my problem is I often don't take the Effigy cause it won't synergizes with the crew I've built, that's probably what's blinding me to it.

I think the number of points you have in your crew is much less important than killing power and survivability. Most masters have more wounds, more defensive abilities and can deal more damage, than henchmen. 

Also it's very difficult to score full 4 points for Public Enemies even if your opppnent's crew has enough points. So 3 points is usually fine.