Waldo's Weekly - Welcome to the Jungle

MattM

I don't mind the size and reckon the model looks awesome... just don't see the point of not upping the base size if the model's going to be that huge anyway. The current 50mm base looks ridiculous IMO and kind of pointless when models won't actually be able to get in base contact (or even within 1") from some angles... Then terrain/other models will inhibit pivoting...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, muraki said:

Hilarious, love it.  Glad someone else other than TT has to deal with models that are bigger than the base :)  :)

Can we talk about Som'er totems on V2 box? ^^  I put them verticaly (on a wall...).

I won't be able to do the same thing with this. XD I like the model but I think we'll have some... practical troubles (difficulties? problems? sorry, I don't know the better term with my poor english), like melee with some models or simply transport it. ^^

3 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

I really hope that Rex has a 0" melee reach...

But I have to agree that it looks like it will be difficult to game with. The Shadow Emissary already results in problems quite often - at least with the amount of terrain on our tables.

The forearms are reach 0” for sure 😝

• Haha 2