Adding Keywords to Upgrades?

Morgan Vening

Any chance of adding the Keywords of model specific Upgrades as subtext to the Upgrades?

Example, Equipment cards getting the Freikorps Keyword in the background?

The only frustrating thing about the app, is looking through "Cards" page, entering a Keyword, seeing an attachable Upgrade like VS's Equipment or a Summon upgrade, hitting Upgrades and then having to delete the search to add the new one in, then when switching back, having to repeat the original search.

It's not a huge issue, would just make crew referencing a lot easier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morgan Vening said:

Any chance of adding the Keywords of model specific Upgrades as subtext to the Upgrades?

The only frustrating thing about the app, is looking through "Cards" page, entering a Keyword, seeing an attachable Upgrade like VS's Equipment or a Summon upgrade, hitting Upgrades and then having to delete the search to add the new one in, then when switching back, having to repeat the original search.

I have support in place for that, I just never got around to finishing it. I'll take a look.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Morgan Vening said:

Done, restart the app and let me know if I missed anything.

1 hour ago, dzlier said:

Done, restart the app and let me know if I missed anything.

A solid check results in the following.

Skybound Ally is incorrectly tagged for Guard not Frontier.

Ramos's Summon is missing Machina.

That's all I could find.

I did find that "Tri-Chi" is searchable as that but the Keyword listing (when sorting by Keyword) lists them as "Tri Chi" which if entered as such, shows no results.

Similarly, I did also note that M&SU models are have their keyword listed as M&su, but that's just an OCD on my part.

4 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

A solid check results in the following.

Skybound Ally is incorrectly tagged for Guard not Frontier.

Ramos's Summon is missing Machina.

That's all I could find.

I did find that "Tri-Chi" is searchable as that but the Keyword listing (when sorting by Keyword) lists them as "Tri Chi" which if entered as such, shows no results.

Similarly, I did also note that M&SU models are have their keyword listed as M&su, but that's just an OCD on my part.

Fixed Skybound Ally and Invention.

The Tri-Chi and M&SU text are due to the library I use to "title-caseify" the factions and would be an actual code change to fix, so that'll have to wait.

Also, I didn't actually mean that you should go through and check them all, just that if you noticed something in normal use to let me know, so thanks for doing that lol.

7 minutes ago, dzlier said:

Fixed Skybound Ally and Invention.

The Tri-Chi and M&SU text are due to the library I use to "title-caseify" the factions and would be an actual code change to fix, so that'll have to wait.

Also, I didn't actually mean that you should go through and check them all, just that if you noticed something in normal use to let me know, so thanks for doing that lol.

NOW YOU TELL ME!

It wasn't that hard. I just searched cards for "upgrade", sorted by Keyword, ignored Obey models (ie take an action that doesn't attach), and then just quickly checked the Keyword on the Upgrades page.

Took less than 10 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

It wasn't that hard. I just searched cards for "upgrade", sorted by Keyword, ignored Obey models (ie take an action that doesn't attach), and then just quickly checked the Keyword on the Upgrades page.

Oh yeah, that's smart. Man this app is useful! XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1