Lacroix Raider - Any idea how to proxy?

Hamsterbacke

• 1 month later...

Hi! As the Ophelia core box is coming out now (including her, Francois, 3x Young Lacroix and 3x Raiders) as someone who bought her M2E box I find myself wondering how am I going to get these  Raider minis 🤔 Since there is the Copycat box too, containing all the Kin enforcers, it doesn't seem like they are going to release a Raider box. Does anybody know whether there will be the possibility for a special order? Buying the core box for those three guys, having all the other minis and cards seems like a waste to me. Are we condemned to proxy? Also I find tricky to get Sammy now, owning already the other copycats from the M2E crew box. What does people have in mind? Thanks!

Cheers! 🙂

1 hour ago, efrenciscus said:

Hi! As the Ophelia core box is coming out now (including her, Francois, 3x Young Lacroix and 3x Raiders) as someone who bought her M2E box I find myself wondering how am I going to get these  Raider minis 🤔 Since there is the Copycat box too, containing all the Kin enforcers, it doesn't seem like they are going to release a Raider box. Does anybody know whether there will be the possibility for a special order? Buying the core box for those three guys, having all the other minis and cards seems like a waste to me. Are we condemned to proxy? Also I find tricky to get Sammy now, owning already the other copycats from the M2E crew box. What does people have in mind? Thanks!

Cheers! 🙂

Raiders should be in the special order program. I am guessing the next update is about Octoberish time and should cover all stuff released upto Septemberish.

Sammy is something you will have to look around for. Wyrd should still sell her M2E box for a while, at least until their stock run out. In theory you local game store should be able to order both M2E Sammy and the Lacroix raiders for you.

• 1 month later...

I've just been using my Bayou Gremlins as stand-ins for them. I haven't used those since 3rd came out, so it hasn't been an issue as far as confusing which is which. I only play casual games though. It might be a bit of an issue at tournaments.