Dr. Meredith Stanley

10 minutes ago, PirateCaptain said:

now this would be maximum hype, experimenting with "medicines" on them

I assume you missed the bit in the stories where they were experimenting on the patients with black blood, leading to the creation of a group of half bloods...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Adran said:

I assume you missed the bit in the stories where they were experimenting on the patients with black blood, leading to the creation of a group of half bloods...

Wow, where i/we can read about it? Theme and idea is crazy cool! Also what second fraction do you assume she is? Rezzers or Arcanist (the whole note sounds like Seeker who is seekeing for something - maybe way to turn normal human beings into superhumans and if everybody are super then nobody are, so we don't need guild anymore?).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrostHunter said:

Wow, where i/we can read about it? Theme and idea is crazy cool! Also what second fraction do you assume she is? Rezzers or Arcanist (the whole note sounds like Seeker who is seekeing for something - maybe way to turn normal human beings into superhumans and if everybody are super then nobody are, so we don't need guild anymore?).

If you read the M2E entries on the starter box models it talks about it. I think the stories in the starter box went into more details.  I think it is also showed up in the Nytheria TTB campaign (or my FM ad libbed a bit, I've not read the campaign book).

I don't know if the fluff was to justify why you had those 2 forces in the starter box, and its been a little too long since I read the entries to remember exactly what went on, but the Asylum crew has a history of experimenting on the patients.

Mind you there are a large line of characters that came to Malifaux because the research requirements are much lower...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 9:58 PM, Dirach said:

Asylum master?

If she's the Master of the Spelleaters (in no way confirmed!) and Asylum Keyword, that would make her a very Guild-centric Explorer's Master (as the Spelleaters are definitely Witch Hunter Keyword).  As a Guild player I'm completely down with that, of course 😉

• Like 1

If the Asylum and Half-blood theories are right the keywords could be, 

Frontier
Wastrel 
Apex
Umbra
Syndicate
Seeker
Halfblood (not confirmed)
Asylum (not confirmed)

The first 6 is more or less confirmed, but there could be masters with two keywords like Lucius (Elite/mimic) and Sonnia (Witchhunter/witchling).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 10:34 AM, theamazingmrg said:

If she's the Master of the Spelleaters (in noway confirmed!) and Asylum Keyword, that would make her a very Guild-centric Explorer's Master (as the Spelleaters are definitely Witch Hunter Keyword).  As a Guild player I'm completely down with that, of course 😉

Unlikely to be Guild. There is already a Guild/ES master and it is Basse.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, Dirach said:

If the Asylum and Half-blood theories are right the keywords could be, 

Frontier
Wastrel 
Apex
Umbra
Syndicate
Seeker
Halfblood (not confirmed)
Asylum (not confirmed)

The first 6 is more or less confirmed, but there could be masters with two keywords like Lucius (Elite/mimic) and Sonnia (Witchhunter/witchling).

Frontier and Wastrel are confirmed as the Basse crew and McCabe crew are available. The other 4 are indeed, more or less confirmed. For Apex we have the artwork for the crew plus Lord Cooper's pet. For the other one we only have snippets here and there.

• 2 months later...

Thank you, I was more trying to figure out why so many pictures/attachments in the forums don't work for me. Your link worked but most like this are broken or something:

https://content.invisioncic.com/r262965/monthly_2020_06/6628916E-1B04-4EFA-978A-22AD7695B772.jpeg.c885cc83ebf28bb316c5d14e1572a92f.jpeg

Hopefully someone can give me a tip so I can see all this.

Thanks!