Half Crew or Less Keyword

I dunno, I kinda split the fence on this. Some of the models are good and have a defined role, and some I just don't know what to do with. Doxies and Dandies I think are fine. Doxies because the are solid generic minions who don't die especially easily and have some movement shenanigans, and Dandies who are in keyword corpse generation and anti-scheme runners. The others... not been in love with them. It's probably ok that Mourners are better with Reva and don't really have a great role with Seamus. Not every minion for every master is taken or very good, look at the general distain for Bultungin. 

It could just be my opponent's, but any time I've tried a swam of belles they got run over by McCabe (Not a thing any more I know), or just shot completely off the board by Fuhatsu, or caught in the Rail Golem's Vent Steam Aura, or Mei Feng breathed fire over them and beat them apart, or the enemy sent a terror causing model into the center of the pack... and on and on. I've generally found that bubbling as a main game plan is a really bad idea unless your bubble has massive advantages, like a Pandora bubble. If I have to spend 15ss, and that expenditure comes with a fixed way I have to operate for any real effectiveness, I think I'd rather just buy the Dead Rider, since he gives the ability to adapt my game plan as the situation develops. 

Totally willing to be convinced that there are enough crews out there where a pack of Belles actually is a good thing, since my opponent's, before the pandemic even, were more limited in what they brought. I just haven't personally experienced them being a good buy.

11 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

It could just be my opponent's, but any time I've tried a swam of belles they got run over by McCabe (Not a thing any more I know), or just shot completely off the board by Fuhatsu, or caught in the Rail Golem's Vent Steam Aura, or Mei Feng breathed fire over them and beat them apart, or the enemy sent a terror causing model into the center of the pack... and on and on. I've generally found that bubbling as a main game plan is a really bad idea unless your bubble has massive advantages, like a Pandora bubble. If I have to spend 15ss, and that expenditure comes with a fixed way I have to operate for any real effectiveness, I think I'd rather just buy the Dead Rider, since he gives the ability to adapt my game plan as the situation develops. 

Totally willing to be convinced that there are enough crews out there where a pack of Belles actually is a good thing, since my opponent's, before the pandemic even, were more limited in what they brought. I just haven't personally experienced them being a good buy.

I don't think you could ever argue triple Belle is top tier (though maybe if you slapped 'forgotten' on them 😜 ). But I find them pretty solid.

When I run them, they ideally just run as a scheme-runner pack. They can't be bogged down very easily. If you engage them with something strong, one breaks off from the pack and lures you, the others just continue on). If you engage them with something weak, they tear it apart.

I like them because they're a self-contained bubble, and need no further support (or even cards most of the time) from the rest of the crew.

But yeah, in terms of 'send this bubble at your enemy's main force', they die real fast.

Fair. Though 15 SS for a scheme runner and you could just buy a mobile master. 

Im still not sure if she’s good, I’m at the moment hovering around Kang equivalence, but I do like how Sybelle does encourage more red chapel. She can’t give out distracted as easily if it’s just her dealing with whatever if after her. I do think she’s going to work well with Bete though, since she can send models into Bete to fire Bete’s pounce. So maybe, if you are bringing Sybelle Redchapel drops to 1/3 OOK?

• Like 1