Neverborn v. Rezzer

Nagi21

3 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Would never take Vas without a wicked doll, that's a stitched later, great chaff, scheme runner if needs be.

However I am a Dreamer player so have WW to summon my Stitched.

I am delving into Titania and have Vas in my list so was interested to know what the combo was.  As I want to play the Queen aggressively, I won't have time to wait for the focus bomb/Mature to happen.

You could still play it quite aggressively. I assume you're not aggressive until the end of turn 1, so start of turn 1 could be BBS double focusing your whole crew, then the crew goes and beats the enemy's faces in. Then you have the Mature/doll/Vasilisa to score all your points while your team kills stuff.

Of course, depends how many stones you're using to set up the rest of the aggression.

16 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Would never take Vas without a wicked doll, that's a stitched later, great chaff, scheme runner if needs be.

However I am a Dreamer player so have WW to summon my Stitched.

In my experience WW is the best of the pair for stitcheds summoning; Vasilisa needs a 9:mask+ so unless I happens to have the right card when the doll die, that scrap will be left behind If Vasilisa is needed in other place. 

8 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Titania will have 3ap and Qs command in the middle of their crew my 2nd activation.........kinda aggressive

Lol... What's the rush? Use the good old back to back activation!

• Agree 1

On 10/22/2020 at 7:08 PM, Ogid said:

In my experience WW is the best of the pair for stitcheds summoning; Vasilisa needs a 9:mask+ so unless I happens to have the right card when the doll die, that scrap will be left behind If Vasilisa is needed in other place. 

I never take Vasi for the summoning.  Her role is strictly double bonus actions + Movement increase bubble + armor 2.  If she gets a summon off that's just lucky, but I'd still take her even if she didn't have the summon (...at one stone less cost Wyrd).

• Agree 1

On 10/22/2020 at 11:34 PM, Adran said:

I think this is one of the few ways to get a model to take a bonus action outside their own activation. 

Wait a second, just for me to understand that combo right:

1. BBS knifes someone twice to generate 2x Corpse Marker (CM).

2. Use bonus Action Blasphemous Ritual (BR) once, to pulse Focus.

3. Activate Vasilisa, using Pulling the Strings on BSS to make BSS use Bous Action again to pulse Focus for the second time.

4. Have Scheme Marker nearby to not kill BSS.

Is that the way? I really didn't know that Bonus Actions are "Actions" in the term of Pulling the Strings =D

58 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

Is that the way? I really didn't know that Bonus Actions are "Actions" in the term of Pulling the Strings =D

That's the way. I usually include 1 doll with that combo to drop the scheme, get double flips when knifing and having more chances to get the 2 needed masks. Including Vasi and failing to get the masks feels bad and may put you a bit behind if you counted with the Mature or the Focused (but it'll happen sooner or later; either for not getting the masks or the BJ showing up in the knifing or Vasilisa's obey).

Note there is a trade off because Vasilisa and the doll cost 11 and can't deal good damage, so that combo works better to reinforce alpha strikes where the timing is very important, when there are other constructs/puppets Vasi can support (or if for some reason you have a plan for the staggered she hands out), when Vasi + doll/effigy may score something or when you are worried an agresive enemy list is able to kill the BBS too soon but you still want it in the game.

That combo is good and has its place, but the lone BBS is still a good pick. Tell us how it goes if you try it!

57 minutes ago, Ogid said:

That's the way. I usually include 1 doll with that combo to drop the scheme, get double flips when knifing and having more chances to get the 2 needed masks. Including Vasi and failing to get the masks feels bad and may put you a bit behind if you counted with the Mature or the Focused (but it'll happen sooner or later; either for not getting the masks or the BJ showing up in the knifing or Vasilisa's obey).

Note there is a trade off because Vasilisa and the doll cost 11 and can't deal good damage, so that combo works better to reinforce alpha strikes where the timing is very important, when there are other constructs/puppets Vasi can support (or if for some reason you have a plan for the staggered she hands out), when Vasi + doll/effigy may score something or when you are worried an agresive enemy list is able to kill the BBS too soon but you still want it in the game.

That combo is good and has its place, but the lone BBS is still a good pick. Tell us how it goes if you try it!

Thank you very much! Will inform back, when I have tried it!