Most fun with Thunders?

Regelridderen

Funniest thunder  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

I would have to say Youko.... but that's because I'm a jerk, apparently.

I am sorry, but I have to agree with you jajaja

I haven't played so much this edition, but I really love the Misaki's Rework. So that my vote.

Sadly, never tried Shenlong, Youko and Asami because I haven't got them

• Like 1

As a relatively new player coming from other systems, the best Ten Thunders Keyword that I found is: Versatile. Seriously. The Master is just the flavor I add to my army of dragons and Gatling guns. :) Or if I am feeling exceptionally obnoxious, I go all-Versatile all-day, and Fuhatsu leads the charge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, regleant said:

As a relatively new player coming from other systems, the best Ten Thunders Keyword that I found is: Versatile. Seriously. The Master is just the flavor I add to my army of dragons and Gatling guns. :) Or if I am feeling exceptionally obnoxious, I go all-Versatile all-day, and Fuhatsu leads the charge.

I do love me a Fuhats-crew!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually get shot off the table as a Neverborn player... I guess I play Jakob Lynch too, after a few vassal games.  I’ve maybe not had a master fit my play style as much ??— but I’m constantly running desper huggy kitty and amaNoZako where two of them have 1 wd but keep killing models or scoring points.  It’s madness - never played what I consider a tricksy Troll tier master (And I play Zoraida) until I’ve had some lol moments with Jakob Lynch.

• 4 weeks later...