GG1 video battle report Titania vs Parker

HexBag

Nicely done!  I really appreciated the pre- and -post game thoughts from the players.

One comment I would add is that the Weary road ability on the hodgepodge Emissary drops a scheme marker after the push, which is something the Parker player neglected to do.  Not sure it would've done much to change the game, but it isn't a "may" effect.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, Diceman87 said:

Nicely done!  I really appreciated the pre- and -post game thoughts from the players.

One comment I would add is that the Weary road ability on the hodgepodge Emissary drops a scheme marker after the push, which is something the Parker player neglected to do.  Not sure it would've done much to change the game, but it isn't a "may" effect.

I think he just forgot about it ^_^ the opponent had to remind him once to put it out. It sounded like he dont normal play with the emissery in his lists and it was just a mistake. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 10:40 PM, ShinChan said:

@HexBag How much time (more or less) did it take the video edition? Looks like a lot of work here, great job!

It all deppends on how much free time i get :) but if i keep it up and spend about 5 hours every evning i can have it done in about a week. 

right now i have the newest video on my workbench for 2 month... just not had alot of free time this summer but i so so so hope to pick it up and finish it soon and record another one. !