Kabuki Warriors

I’m taking advantage of social distancing time to work on my Qi and Gong.  Since they’re not out now or for the foreseeable future, I was curious what other people were using for Kabuki Warriors. They seem pretty essential to the keyword as far as I can tell, so I want to have at least one ready to go when I can get around to playing again. 

They are SUPER ESSENTIAL which confuses me why they're still not out.

In beta I was cheap and just used Rat Kings (I don't have any other plentiful 40mm models besides Iron Skeeters, and they are just too unwieldy). 

I just can't justify buying a temp model so I'm just holding off on Qi & Gong until they're actually available.

Wyrd’s never really prioritized the release schedule to produce “must have” models (even when the models are new and were sort of obviously designed to fill a needed function) over things like Nightmare Edition Beach Vacation Rasputina. ;)  I don’t think they can start now.

• Thanks 1

Soooo. I'm using a Fellblade from warmachine that's unpainted and I hate it. But I'm mostly playing at home with my roommates. 

I'm thinking about getting and using like a multipart kit but they're on 40s and it doesn't look like those really fit.

I think I may have to stay third party for now just to fit the theme of Qi and Gong. 

I've grabbed a few models to proxy for them.  For McCabe I grabbed one of the mummies from Twisted to lean into the indiana jones vibe.  For Youko / general TT, I've grabbed a few of the GCT Bushido miniatures (kaede, Manu, Kuma).  Currently I'm using the Manu model as an all purpose 40 mm TT proxy (and is funny cause we just call him Manu, so guess we have a named Kabuki Warrior).