Grimwell as Leader ins and outs

GremlinDaycare

Been getting in a lot of theory crafting with Grimwell lately as a leader. Trying to create a crew around preparing for surgery in a consistent way. I am looking at the following. I would love to get the hivemind to weigh in on GRIMWELL LEADING. 

Grimwell- LeadLined

Brutal Eff

Heartsbane

Orderly- No Prisoners

Orderly- No Prisoners

Nurse

3x Death Marshalls

I see Pine Box as integral to helping find people to put into the "asylum." With 4 Pine Box I can grab people and throw them in the cage of staggering. This would play very similar to M2E Hoffman with the sort of murder ball going up the map.

I don’t really see the synergy with the marshalls? 

-

My take on ‘Asylum’ would involve Lucius as a Leader :

Lucius’ Madhouse W. False Witnesses (Guild)
Size: 50 - Pool: 2
Leader:
  Lucius Mattheson
Totem(s):
  The Scribe
Hires:
  Dr. Grimwell
  Nurse Heartsbane
  Alan Reid
  Investigator
  Investigator 2
  False Witness
  False Witness 3

‘Witnesses’ accusing targets of abbynormal behaviour, and have them dealt with by Investigators and Lobotomised by the good doctor. It’s not the doctor leading of course - but there is a ‘staggering’ synergy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Regelridderen said:

I don’t really see the synergy with the marshalls? 

The focus is the cage. Prep for surgery involves the heavy positioning element. So I see the Brutal Eff and the Marshalls as trappers that go grab somebody and drag them into the cage of essentially everybody else. Nurse brings them in. And with everybody converging the crew just kind of eats a model. Having the 3rd action on grimwell is intense if you can get a way to get everybody in. Hunters are a little expensive but have a similar tactic to what I am thinking.

1 hour ago, Regelridderen said:

My take on ‘Asylum’ would involve Lucius as a Leader :

Lucius’ Madhouse W. False Witnesses (Guild)
Size: 50 - Pool: 2
Leader:
  Lucius Mattheson
Totem(s):
  The Scribe
Hires:
  Dr. Grimwell
  Nurse Heartsbane
  Alan Reid
  Investigator
  Investigator 2
  False Witness
  False Witness 3

‘Witnesses’ accusing targets of abbynormal behaviour, and have them dealt with by Investigators and Lobotomised by the good doctor. It’s not the doctor leading of course - but there is a ‘staggering’ synergy.

I love the investigator/witness synergy. The nurse lures into stagger. The orderlies are back down to one orderly. I'm paying for more restraints essentially. 

• Like 1