Puppet wars expansion

I think it's probably out of print , as its a pretty old product that hasn't been updated recently. If it's not in the wyrd shop they probably don't have any left.  You might find a few shops still have old copies, or it on the second hand market, but that's probably your only chance. 

42 minutes ago, Adran said:

I think it's probably out of print , as its a pretty old product that hasn't been updated recently. If it's not in the wyrd shop they probably don't have any left.  You might find a few shops still have old copies, or it on the second hand market, but that's probably your only chance. 

Thanks, but its a sad new, I try to found the product in eBay but its so expensive :c

I think you’re referring to the Puppet Wars Multiplayer expansion.  That was for the first edition of Puppet Wars, and it’s well out of print.  (And only slightly easier to find than the Lucius puppet..., or the Teddy puppets...)

For what it’s worth, when I cashed in my coupon from the most recent coloring contest, the puppet that I received was one of the metal nurse puppets from that edition.  I don’t know what anyone else received, but I assume that would have been part of the same stock discovery that came up with the old metal avatar figures.