Corrupt Ley Lines and False Witnesses

Regelridderen

1 hour ago, Regelridderen said:

Whats stopping the combination of Exclusive Interview and an Obey from allowing me to pass an opposing lodestone to one of my own crew members?

The idea that this would utterly break a strat. If your idea works, double and triple read everything involved. If it still works, talk about this for fun but do not use it. No tournament organizer would accept this move, and in a friendly game, it would be ridiculous:)

15 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

But Exclusive Interview makes the model friendly, and the action is controlled by the Interviewer. Where is the subtlety, I’m missing? 😊

enemy model you control via obey still see every other models as enemies for your model and friendlies for his! So you can't pass his lodestone to your model since they are still an enemy model 😉

9 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

enemy model you control via obey still see every other models as enemies for your model and friendlies for his! So you can't pass his lodestone to your model since they are still an enemy model 😉

Exactly, but if an enemy model takes an Interact in the Exclusive Interview aura, it is treated as friendly and the action is controlled by the Interviewer. That’s why I’m asking :)

9 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

If you really want to dig on rules, the question is still here if Nellie engages a carrier and uses the trigger Headlines. My remark above is still valid...

54 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

Exactly, but if an enemy model takes an Interact in the Exclusive Interview aura, it is treated as friendly and the action is controlled by the Interviewer. That’s why I’m asking :)

There is a difference between treating a model as friendly, and being friendly controlled according to GG1.

So whilst The model with the lodestone is a friendly model during its interact, its not currently controlled by its own crew, owner or model in its crew (none of which get changed by Exclusive interview), so its not friendly controlled.

This also has the advantage of it doesn't completely ruin the game.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1