How should i play Dashel?

belorey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Plebian said:

I like running 4x hounds. How would you build to complement that?

With 3 raptors and 8 traps... All the lil' guys!

In all seriousness though, I'd probably keep them all together and run up a flank for scheme hunting/running. Then take some bigger guys to take care of the enemy.

8 hours ago, Plebian said:

I like running 4x hounds. How would you build to complement that?

Beefy models, removing models is a great AP equaliser so you can't have an entire crew of glass cannons.

On 8/6/2020 at 7:31 AM, Angelshard said:

Has anyone tried lead lined coat or no prisoners on the dispatcher to mitigate  his weakness against indirect attacks?

I haven't tried it and I doubt it's worth it unless there's a particular master you know can get to him and cause exactly 4 damage.  I usually put him where he's not too easy to get to early on. After turn 2 you should hopefully have markers to summon from, either because your opponent is helpful or you forced some marker drops. 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Higgybeans said:

So, I had a look through the rulebook and can't find anything to say you can't.....

If say my opponent doesn't like Taggart Queeg and kills him early, can I just resummon him with Dashel? Because it doesn't break the limitations as you only have 1 on the field, or is it 1 per game?

Dashel can only summon Guard minions, and Queeg is a Henchman

• Like 2

On 11/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, ShinChan said:

Dashel can only summon Guard minions, and Queeg is a Henchman

Although that does answer the question, it doesn't answer the intent? Can I resummon a minion that has died, as long as it doesn't exceed the plentiful number? Or do dead minions still count towards that number?

53 minutes ago, Higgybeans said:

Although that does answer the question, it doesn't answer the intent? Can I resummon a minion that has died, as long as it doesn't exceed the plentiful number? Or do dead minions still count towards that number?

Yes, you can. Dead models are completely removed from the game with all their cards and have no further game effects.

• Like 1

Forget guild hounds.

Patrols are summoned  when you want to remove an ennemy scheme marker with Dashel summoning, if you really need take the hit or if you need 2 models. Sergeants can be used on late game to move scheme markers and deny points. That's very specific for these 2 models, you will miss one  only once in 4 or 5 games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...