I survived...

Taxidermied

After Yan Lo’s beard drove enough people crazy to become it’s own meme, and a rather funky shirt, I’m curious about what other models gave people recurring nightmares of their assembly.

My nomination is the arachnid legs poking out of the toolbox and satchel with the Union Steamfitters.  All four of them also have a specific fit despite being almost microscopic.

I lost 3 of the spider legs off the Steamfitter, just put a glob of glue on the remaining one and stuck it on.
Minako Rei and her 3 pieces of what I think is belt was a hassle trying to figure out where they went, the position in the render was different to the artwork and every built model I looked at had them differently, I just did the same as the spider leg and put them wherever.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a spider leg from the steamfitter fly off while I was cutting it, looked for it for 5 minutes before looking back at the sprue to realise that it had actually just folded over itself and was tucked underneath. Those things (there are four of them) are so small I thought it was just flash.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...