2020 Monthly Painting Challenge - May

Caedrus

15 hours ago, Caedrus said:

@Purple Mist: You must have the best terrain collection I’ve seen for a Malifaux Skirmish. Any chance of seeing your board?

Thanks.

First of all my sincere apreciation and congrats for the lot of minis you painted with amazing results. My favourite is always The Nothing.

Now, I do not own a dedicated board for Malifaux. I have a large table in my hobby room, 1.5 x 2.0 meters in size, that I use to set different games.  Malifaux, WarCry, Dropfleet Commander, Wahammer AoS, are in the number of miniature games I go after. Then I'm a boardgame collector and player..... At moment the table is hosting GMT Pericles I'm playing solo since the beginning of the lockdown.

IMG-20200412-210828.jpg

Yeah, playing solo during lockdown was a depressing affair, so I organized a 4 players tournment: me and  Silvestro against Skratt and Skrattina. The pic document the defeat of my team during an epic match with Sivestro attempting to suicide.

Of course, at the proper time I'll take pictures of the Malifaux board..... indeed I'm planning to post a photographic thread dedicated to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3