Print-on-Demand Cards are Back!

Kyle

PrintOnDemand_NewsImage.jpg

Not too long ago, our stat cards for Malifaux were temporarily made unavailable for print-on-demand. Thanks, Waldo.

But the wait is over. DriveThru’s printing facilities are now open, so you can get your hands on all of our stat cards once again. This includes all of the recently errata’d stat cards, as well as the new Gaining Grounds cards.

You can find all of Wyrd’s print-on-demand cards by visiting our page on WarGameVault.

Please note that turnaround times may extend beyond the traditional 3-5 days, so we appreciate your patience!

If you’re interested in the latest Gaining Grounds cards, just click on Malifaux Third Edition and scroll down to the cards labeled “GG1”. The errata cards have their own special section.

For those who are looking to scoop up the Gaining Grounds and Errata card pack that we had announced, we will have that available on store shelves and on our webstore soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Deep Sorrow said:

I've just had mine delivered.  I bought 21, to cover Special models not included in the Faction Boxes.  They are all excellent quality and shipping to the UK was really quick.  I can definitely recommend them.

Can you use erasable marker on them?

Could I enquire if the faction packs will be available in the UK again or if they are gone for good now?  I ask as I had an order placed with a retailer for over a month now awaiting them from the distributor, only to be informed this morning that the distributor can no longer obtain them.

• 2 months later...

We are trying to get our community to start playing 3E here in New Orleans with our at home play program. But we are having a hard time playing out of the factions books for the stat cards and most of my customers are pretty old fashioned and like to play with physical stat cards. They have tons of the older models and would like to upgrade their collections with the stat cards. The Print on Demand on seems to have just a few cards? Is there someplace else I should be looking? Thank you in advance!

Go 4 Games

www.go4gamesnola.com

11 hours ago, Go 4 Games said:

We are trying to get our community to start playing 3E here in New Orleans with our at home play program. But we are having a hard time playing out of the factions books for the stat cards and most of my customers are pretty old fashioned and like to play with physical stat cards. They have tons of the older models and would like to upgrade their collections with the stat cards. The Print on Demand on seems to have just a few cards? Is there someplace else I should be looking? Thank you in advance!

Go 4 Games

www.go4gamesnola.com

You can find all of the current M3E cards on WarGameVault here: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures

Alternatively, our cards can also be downloaded and printed for free: https://www.dropbox.com/home/M3E - Tableflip

• Thanks 1