Waldo's Weekly - Hush

Kyle

My theory is hes the Umbra master because he suits the aesthetics, he has the lost knowledge tactical action and his name is Albert WilmarthThe Whisperer in the darkness.

I'd also like him to have an attack action called Ssshh which works like hostile environment but is centred on the target until the end of the turn. Also I want his totem to be the librarian from the first scene of ghostbusters. 

• Like 2

I would really want to be wrong, but because of the date I suspect disappointment.

My Guesses:
1) Fated Character Pursuit illustration from TTB Neverborn expansion book.
2) Umbra henchman for Explorer's Society.
3) Model for the Court of Two.

2 hours ago, Hawkoon said:

Looks like a neverborn fella to me... Or is this perhaps a young Lucius without his mask, wig and gloves before his visit to the doctor?

I thought if we see Lucius' face we go insane. Does that mean the whole real world has gone mad?

• Haha 1

Well obvz he was a dark librarian and somebody touched his forehead and mouth and was like “hand of samesies!” and he was like oh no! Talking in the library! but failed a save and became like them.  Now he can’t teach or tell the unspeakable truths he’s learned but now kind of has all the truths you know whamsayin 

edit: and he’s like let me teach you - lemme touch your face knamsayin