Resurrectionists Faction Hobby

Speedguyjp

Just got into Malifaux but wanted to throw some WIP posts here to help with the motivation.

Standard graveyard style bases by Micro Art Studio. Coming over from GW I have to say that while I generally like the style of the models the assembly of Malifaux models is really grinding me. So many fiddly pieces for someone with sausage fingers lol. I picked up an emmisary 2nd-hand and promptly broke off the skull thing so subbed in another scythe from GW nurgle bits.

Will add posts periodically as I make progress. Any feedback is welcome. Have a great day!

• Like 6

Welcome to Malifaux! and more importantly welcome to the Resurrectionists :) 

You'll get used to the fiddly bits, some are worse than others. In Ressers I think the worst culprits are Goryo, Night Terrors and Doxies from what I remember so maybe avoid those until your more comfortable with fiddly builds.

Looking forward to seeing your pics

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I consolidated the photos in this post. All painted in the past 5-6 weeks! Current state of the faction. Revenant, Redchapel, and Experimental predominately with some versatile added in. I have the ancestor/retainer on the painting table now as well as the rest of revenant (wanyudo, lampads)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...