Waldos Weekly - I AM the cure ...

Nathan Caroland

We are (unintentionally!) home schooling right now, so our art class yesterday was spent in Malifaux.  Our artists are 3, 5, and 36 years old.

During nap time, I've been painting a 1st edition set of Puppet Wars.  These five are excited at the prospect of a new friend to rip the stuffing out of.  Thank you, Wyrd.

P3310661.JPG

P33106601.JPG

62204B51-2D2B-4120-82CC-E66B8E502204.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My 14yr old daughter had a ton of fun with this project. A big thanks to Wyrd for putting the picture out to colour. It came at a great time for her as school was just cancelled for the year and she needed sometime to take her mind of the craziness of everything out there. She really enjoyed the picture and is hoping you will release some more for people to colour :)

SCAN0001.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Not wanting to double up on anything but apparently 2 pictures was too much for one post and I thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing my son's tribute!

Without further ado, I proudly present his masterpiece, I think we can all agree that the talent skipped me and went to him!

image.thumb.jpeg.684b3d28898765f2ea26681b7275d04a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Done by my 6 year old. We both did one but it was determined that hers was better than the one done by the colorblind dad using blunt crayons (still don't know how I ended up using the crayons), so hers would be the one that got uploaded. Thank you for doing this, giving us another option of creativity in this time of lock down was very much appreciated.

wyrd.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1