Completing the collection (with tons of pictures)

Regelridderen

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 8:31 AM, Regelridderen said:

Funny, I was just offered a tidy sum for my work on the Warcry warband, so now I can add professional miniature painter to my resume 🤓

The boys are packing and getting ready to go.

It does feel nice when people value your output enough to pay for it. Even if I personally do find commission painting a bit too draining to do all that often.

I hope they got delivered safe 'n sound.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

It does feel nice when people value your output enough to pay for it. Even if I personally do find commission painting a bit too draining to do all that often.

I hope they got delivered safe 'n sound.

Customer didn’t complain :)

I doubt, I’d do an actual commission - my ‘dayjob’ hourly rate is a bit steep to compete with miniature painting. I just did these for fun and practice, but as I never thought of playing Warcry, I put them up for sale. 

I was considering, whether I should hold on to my Guild and Ressurs, as getting them on the table is... doubtful at best. Yet again the aestethic is cool, and could serve for an rpg. 

1 hour ago, Regelridderen said:

I was considering, whether I should hold on to my Guild and Ressurs, as getting them on the table is... doubtful at best. Yet again the aestethic is cool, and could serve for an rpg. 

I wouldn't. But I like having painted stuff in my living room display, so "does it get played?" is the least of my concerns.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I ditched the other models for my DnD character Yellow Taniya. A halfling hellbent on making the tall ones pay for constantly waging wars across her village. 

Taniya has little time for bullshit, and would rather kill a tall one too many, than risk any more lifes of her fellow race. 

She often comes into contact with the law, as she walks clad only in the shame of the taller races oppressing the little people - and some simply confuse that for nudity. 

9E135A81-38A9-4BC6-A076-AD9EFFADD5C5.jpeg

B592EE2C-196E-4B9B-9A4E-0D3FB2571AFC.jpeg

4219E2CF-CBD5-4D1B-9603-2E22CB0D7754.jpeg

697A99F7-D0B1-4BA1-BC59-3397AA575D41.jpeg

8B39CBF5-172C-4383-B68D-D080AFD3F817.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Maogrim said:

I just love how Vasilisa is out to get milk or something, minding her own business, and the False Wittness is screaming bloody murder. 😂 

By the way, there's some really nice blending on the cloth parts. Well done!!

Vasi is definitely the least sinister of the two in the game as well ;)

And my blending is really benefitting from that wet palette, I got myself this year.

I'm not all thrilled about the colours on the witness. The black's a little too black (I hate painting black), the blue a little too vibrant, and the red is a little dull. So I should probably go back and revisit her.

• 2 weeks later...