Completing the collection (with tons of pictures)

Regelridderen

On 3/10/2021 at 12:43 PM, Regelridderen said:

Tried taking a couple of extra shots of Toni and experiment with the lights - even harder than painting minis is photographing them 😤

Toni01.jpgToni02.jpg

Love the vibrancy of the blues and the reds! 

As for the photography - check out this video by Squidmar for a very simple style of minis photography:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlkzRE33Lb0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Love the vibrancy of the blues and the reds! 

As for the photography - check out this video by Squidmar for a very simple style of minis photography:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlkzRE33Lb0

Thanks. Its a nice little video. I’ll look into using it in my next batch of M&SU shots, and if you loved the vibrancy before, I promise you, the changes I’m making will be right up your alley 🤭

So I think, I'm seeing an end to my collection - although I was tempted to check out Explorers as well, but maybe some other time. So I think, I'm gonna round it up and just plug the holes. Getting the 10T samurai box, the Arcanist Saboteurs and Drillworms and then I'm tempted to bring in the Honeypot, and then call it quits - and look to another model aesthetic – unless you guys have a suggestion on what I really shouldn't do without in my 'faux collection.

I just realized the single Coryphee are on 40 mm bases. And what I thought was Coryphee was actually just mannequins. But I seriously wasn’t going to get another nightmare duet. So a couple of magnets and a couple of  spare 40mm bases. And now my duet can split into Coryphees and be split into mannequins 😊

A82733A1-7D43-4F7A-AAE2-D31763088CB7.jpeg

This whole magnet transportation thing just keeps on giving 🤗

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...