Completing the collection (with tons of pictures)

Regelridderen

• Regelridderen changed the title to Completing the collection (with tons of pictures)

A1218-A8-A-3-D8-D-46-FA-872-C-27-CBF4990

Added some smoke to the Coryphee Duet...

Trouble is... ‘I’m getting cold feet. I’m not an arcanist player, and I don’t think, they’ll ever hit the table... So I don’t know, whether I should complete the keyword for playing - even though it’s just Center Stage and a Rider - but then I’d get tempted to continue and pick up the M&SU...and suddenly I’d be in for both pennies and pounds. And then there’s explorers and drug dealers and other stuff...

-

So in short I’m considering my next Keyword project...and I’m looking at M&SU, DUA/Umbra, Wastrel, Honeypot, Swampfiends...and maybe others. What would you suggest?

• Like 2

I tried slapping some paint on Toni. It went like this :

Toniin-Black.jpg

The black leather jacket is the penultimate of cool, but it clashed with her dark skin and was ultimately too boring to look at - btw its my first attempt at dark skin, quite a struggle to get definition without losing the illusion of dark.

Instead of the black I redid her in safety orange, and worked a lot more on getting definition into her pants. And Howard is finally assembled - and awaiting a basing concept.

Toni-Howard01.jpg

• Like 5

I like your Toni quite a bit! Love the contrast between the blue pants and the orange jacket. 

And I feel you on the dark skin being a little more challenging. My own Beckoner in the 2021 Challenge thread came out a little too dark.. But I think you did really well! 😃

7 hours ago, Maogrim said:

I like your Toni quite a bit! Love the contrast between the blue pants and the orange jacket. 

And I feel you on the dark skin being a little more challenging. My own Beckoner in the 2021 Challenge thread came out a little too dark.. But I think you did really well! 😃

Fun fact. I drew my inspiration from how black drag queens paint their faces on RuPauls drag race 🥳

• Haha 1