Paranoia - what list would you bring?

Icebeard

I know everyone is focused on the new gg1 strats and schemes right now. But I just played the 3-man variant "Paranoia" last night, and it got me thinking of other fun combinations to try within the limited point frame and the other restrictions. 

So, in paranoia, no summons are allowed, you get your master and your totem for free, a 5 ss cache and an additional 15 ss to spend on extra models.

The main strat is based on holding the center, and the schemes are based on interaction or damage to opposing masters, more info can be found on paranoias own page on this forum. 

I ran 

Toni Ironsides - 0

Mouse             - 0

The captain.   - 10

Mannequin.    - 4+1

Now, without thinking about what you have available or what your opponent is likely to bring, what are your ideas?

Here's a link to the rules. Probably should've added that form the start!

And yeah, you'd think so, but since all players have the same opportunity, it balanced out, the masters do make up for the majority of the crews function and usually tends to be a beater. 

In my list, Toni used "bring it" to force people to fight on my terms, the captain was a secondary beater with his 3/4/6 2" hammer, an option to force card discard by shock waves, and a good defensive bubble, as one of my opponents fielded Parker. 

Mouse and the Mannequin where simply models to heal/hand out focus to the two main models. 

A Crew i imagine to be fun:

Mei Feng (Diesel Engine/Magical Training)

Forgeling

Sparks LeBlanc 8

Mobile Toolkit 3+1

You can pump up Mei Feng with Focused from Toolkit, give her fast with Sparks und fill her up with explosives. Then jump in with her and do some Damage at the end of Turn. If you get damaged, you can activate early next turn, again do some Damage, jump out and get healed up by Toolkit and Sparks.