Dead man's hand and errata?

Given the lack of errata for Dead Man's Hand models (particularly Collodi), would it be reasonable to assume DMH is unlikely to get errata?

If so, between that and availability issues, I'll likely encourage my country's tournaments to phase out DMH. If they're not subject to the same balance factors and are getting harder and harder to get a hold of, makes sense to just disallow them eventually.

What do people think?

11 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Given the lack of errata for Dead Man's Hand models (particularly Collodi), would it be reasonable to assume DMH is unlikely to get errata?

If so, between that and availability issues, I'll likely encourage my country's tournaments to phase out DMH. If they're not subject to the same balance factors and are getting harder and harder to get a hold of, makes sense to just disallow them eventually.

What do people think

That's the point of dmh. Wyrd have given up on them so are giving them no support 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, dannydb said:

That's the point of dmh. Wyrd have given up on them so are giving them no support 

I largely agree, but pre-errata a big justification for allowing DMH locally was that they were playtested to a reasonably similar standard, with a similar bar to everything else.

Over time, that looks to be less and less true.

Ive assumed it would be a good plan to phase out DMH eventually, but trying to stay well ahead of it (for example, someone bought Collodi late last year, and ideally want to give people a year+ of notice before we phase out DMH).

4 hours ago, dannydb said:

I don't know that I have ever seen them say what you are implying. I wouldn't expect them to make new models, but that doesn't mean they won't issue errata if needed. After all they did write rules for them. 

They might not boost them if they are too weak, but cuddling them to reduce strength still makes sense. Certainly not all complaints got changes in the errata, so the fact DMH didn't isn't proof they never will. 

• Like 2