Malifaux/ToS compatible model materials?

LeperColony

Being that it is the TOS starter set, I would guess it is preconstructed.  (it would be very strange to have most of the game pre-constructed, but you have to build the starter set)

It won't be the first for Malifaux, Aionius, and the tortoise and the hare models are pre constructed but a harder compound that the earlier TOS. (I think my Thrace and  Bin Nyugen are also a different plastic to main factions).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adran said:

Being that it is the TOS starter set, I would guess it is preconstructed.  (it would be very strange to have most of the game pre-constructed, but you have to build the starter set)

It won't be the first for Malifaux, Aionius, and the tortoise and the hare models are pre constructed but a harder compound that the earlier TOS. (I think my Thrace and  Bin Nyugen are also a different plastic to main factions).

Preconstructed is fine, PVC would prevent me to buy it :P

• Respectfully Disagree 1

On 3/13/2020 at 12:47 AM, LeperColony said:

Are soft plastic, pre-constructed minis coming to Malifaux, or hard plastic, multi-part models going to The Other Side?

Any picture of the back of the box, or any idea on what's in it?

Is this a "new crew" box (Master + Totem + Hench + 3x Minion), or is it more like the previous Starter/Backdraft/Undying (Leader*, Enforcer, 2x Minion).
* Was Henchman, now clearly Master.

Mainly, I'm wanting to know if it's duplicate models (ie, if it's Kirai + Ikyrio + 2 Goryo, I can skip it), or if it's new stuff.

All the other side starter models have been shown to us in Waldo. I think it was Sonia and 3 gattling guns, kirai and 3 spirits but I may have forgotten something.  I don't know if the models will have their own rules or if it will be something like the gattling guns are proxy riflemen. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Morgan Vening said:

Any picture of the back of the box, or any idea on what's in it?

Is this a "new crew" box (Master + Totem + Hench + 3x Minion), or is it more like the previous Starter/Backdraft/Undying (Leader*, Enforcer, 2x Minion).
* Was Henchman, now clearly Master.

Mainly, I'm wanting to know if it's duplicate models (ie, if it's Kirai + Ikyrio + 2 Goryo, I can skip it), or if it's new stuff.

It's for TOS mainly, so I'd be shocked if there's new Malifaux models in there.  There's hopefully going to be a bunch of "counts as" type substitutions beyond Kirai/Sonnia, but nothing confirmed that I know of.

We've seen some stuff, Gatling Gunners, Guild Mages, Gwisin, and other stuff is assumed (it would be weird to not see the Ikiryo).

• Thanks 1