Point of kamaitachi?

TeamLift

1 hour ago, Jesy Blue said:

We have 2 uses.

1)  tech piece vs a summoner... free cards just by existing.

2)  another marker for Research Mission.

After that.... useless!!

free card, not cards. It's once per activation. Unless you're playing against som'er, Ulix or Hamelin.

But hey, I played it in an asami crew to complete my research mission, and I have to say that It was not that bad. The auto stagger on 2 models was fine, I've even charged an enemy with it, flickered and moved the marker (lucky me flipping a high mask). It did some job.

But I still think the design of this model is one of the poorest of the whole game. Against the 3 masters said earlier, it will just sit somewhere without interacting with anything just to draw. Or it will rush in and die after doing little effect. And even if the effect is broken, it's because it wasn't resisted.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Wakefield said:

Also lets you cycle a card when you summon and the Dust Devil can be nice in certain setups. It's not the best, but at 4 stones, it can be nice to have vs. other Summoners as basically the same as two upgrades. 

Never realized that, I've read it as you just discard a card so that's my bad. Still though, it's not too great

7 hours ago, TeamLift said:

Never realized that, I've read it as you just discard a card so that's my bad. Still though, it's not too great

Cycling cards from your hand is almost never a bad thing, in my humble opinion. But I've been binging Youko where you basically groom your hand like you're going to sell it on the street corner.

• Haha 2

On 3/11/2020 at 5:34 PM, TeamLift said:

So I just got jorogumo, with that I have the full oni keyword besides the weasel. Is he any good? What does he do and bring to the crew? I'm talking combos because he doesn't look that great from his card. Thanks

He was discused a bit in this thread a while ago (pre errata thread tho):