Thoughts on the changes?

Glad to see some of the other faction's changes (first mate being nerft made my day, it always bugged me that he does more damage than anything in Neverborn with his built in ram and a card or stone) 

I was surprised to see only Stitched and Zoraida altered at all, and boy were stitched hit (deservedly), and inhuman reflexes seems significantly less useful than before. 

The big question: are stitched even good now? 

3 minutes ago, Ezuma said:

Thoughts on the changes?

Glad to see some of the other faction's changes (first mate being nerft made my day, it always bugged me that he does more damage than anything in Neverborn with his built in ram and a card or stone) 

I was surprised to see only Stitched and Zoraida altered at all, and boy were stitched hit (deservedly), and inhuman reflexes seems significantly less useful than before. 

The big question: are stitched even good now? 

The inhuman reflexes was really necessary. 

Stitched are going to be still useful due to their ability to bring back cards. They're going to stop being an autoinclude and people will consider summon other minions. Were they hit too hard with the nerf? Time and playing will tell. 

From the crews I play, I miss a buff on the Bultungin.

• Agree 2
  • Respectfully Disagree 1

I was surprised Bultungins got nothing, I haven't bought them yet because they just look so useless on paper, dying to anything rougher than a stiff breeze. 

Inhuman reflexes being gone will hurt Euripides a lot, but on the upside it will help keep Nekima in check. 

Good to see a lot of the more b.s. abilities toned down across the game though, probably for the best

Stitcheds needs some testing; now fiendish gamble substitute cheating fate, so he may flip and then use the removed card instead of having to use the removed card right away; also they can heal now and unbury other nightmares. However now they are worse versus those Manipulative/Serene coutenance and the like and the other player may cheat Gamble your life, so they better have really good cards removed from game or a really good hand before using that. They are different now, I need to test them.

The IR worries me a bit, no other faction got his main defensive upgrade nerfed and NVB doesn't have a lot of other options to defend important models. I hope they tested this one well or it's going to be a rough year...

But yeah, I also expected some minor buffs to some models, Bultungin and Bloodwretch in particular.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...