The immortal mcmourning

Cursed_cards

Hi my fellow bayou players.

My other half plays ressers. And recently we played mcmourning vs ulix. I was pulled apart. Pigs may have been the wrong choice.  Mcmourning seems incredibly overpowered to my noob ways. Is there any weakness to this guy? Is there anyone is the bayou who can make his life miserable?

Brewmaster with 12 Cups of Coffee can shut all McMourning's crew down. Everything that starts Activation with Poisoned +3  within (8) from Brewie gets Slow and no bonus actions within (4). You can't kill them (because they heal at end of turn), but they can't do anything and the table belongs to you.

If you want to kill Experimentals, Ophelia is your best friend. She can do a lot of damage and she can remove conditions to prevent healing. 

If this is not enough, hire Brewmaster into Ophelia crew (:

There's multiple ways to deal with a McM in bayou, brewie being one pretty obvious, but as a general advice try to hit hard and remove models completely. Bayou has some of the most absurd damage dealers of the game, so take a pick.

Inferiority Complex (for the Ruthless) upgrade on your one/two beaters of choice can be very helpful, specially if they are certain chicken models that can also easily use bully...

For removing conditions pick of choice between: BBB, Ophelia, the Banjonista or the Wrastlers/mancha (prefer the latter as they target Df which is low on ressers models) can do the job, even only hiring one can be very disgusting if you manage to toss that Rogue Necromancy with 18 poison tokens on the mud.

If you bring Brin and use him to remove that nasty poison, remember to spend 20 minutes complaining about his nerfs like ressers do. She/He'll feel right at home.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

In the case that this was a genuine question, note that the post was made before the errata which should make the answer somewhat obvious.

It wasn’t. :) I'd seen the date stamp.

Not doing a triple Cussing when you're permitted to, feels like it'd be an international self-handicap.