Symbols, evidence, runic binding and wild speculation

frumpypigskin

Well, I for one can't until next week before discussing this so let's start speculating on meta changes for funsies!

Some thunder thoughts that come to mind.

I'm really liking the idea of Asami into symbols. Yokai and (edit)tengu specifically..

I think Lures in Lynch and Youko could be very important for evidence and getting schemes like binding done. Luring the squishy targets to the front for death and evidence collection sounds sweet for more bubble type strategies. I like this meta change. I wonder if this will hold up with the rest of the pools with a lean away from spread-out-and-score where mobility is king.

Bubble crews with 1 mobile model that can activate late can probably get binding done... One scheme at either end of their bubble just behind it and then fly your tengu (edit ) or whatever behind the enemy to pickup their engaged model or 2 and hopefully one of their support models.

I'm assuming you can draw the area from the outermost edge of the scheme markers and any part of the enemy models base included counts .... I feel that playing "ingress" years back has prepared me for this Strat... It's still hard though.

I also Like Hucksters for binding... Assuming they don't cop a hard swing from the Nerf bat. 

What are people's thoughts and impression... And speculations