Pig help

beergod

I use the Citadel paint system for Tanned Flesh. Bugman's Glow (Base), Reikland Fleshshade (Shade), Cadian Fleshtone (Layer), and Kislev Flesh (Layer). After this I apply thin layers of Seraphim Sepia and Agrax Earth Shade to pull the look back toward Brown from Pink. It has worked really well for me for the Pigs.

For the Flying pigs I might suggest the Rotting Flesh recipe. Citadel Rakarth Flesh (Base), Druchii Violet (Shade), Carroburg Crimson (Shade), thinned Rakarth Flesh (Base), Pallid Wych Flesh (Layer). After this I would apply thin layers of Athonian Camoshade (Shade) and Seraphim Sepia (Shade). The Camoshade is great for introducing some greenish brown that will mellow the Pallid Wych Flesh and make the whole model look like dead reanimated flesh.

Hopefully some of that helps.

8 hours ago, Omenbringer said:

I use the Citadel paint system for Tanned Flesh. Bugman's Glow (Base), Reikland Fleshshade (Shade), Cadian Fleshtone (Layer), and Kislev Flesh (Layer). After this I apply thin layers of Seraphim Sepia and Agrax Earth Shade to pull the look back toward Brown from Pink. It has worked really well for me for the Pigs.

Almost a 1-to-1 on how I did it! Got any pictures of yours? I'm lookin' to up my game on the new War Pigs and Squealers :)

I don't have Gracie but I have piglets. Base - Ratskin flesh (Citadel) и Light flesh (Vallejo Model color) 50/50. Then I gradually added more and more Light flesh and some white in the end. Then I use Reikland fleshshade whith Lahmian medium in the ratio of 2:3. Then I painted a coat (I use light paint in light places and pure ratskin flesh in dark places). After that I use Druchii violet +  Reikland fleshshade + части Lahmian medium) in the ratio of 1:2:4. Well, I finished drawing some details - and the work is finished.

QCEbiQQnHg0.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 3:46 AM, Skrytnik said:

I don't have Gracie but I have piglets. Base - Ratskin flesh (Citadel) и Light flesh (Vallejo Model color) 50/50. Then I gradually added more and more Light flesh and some white in the end. Then I use Reikland fleshshade whith Lahmian medium in the ratio of 2:3. Then I painted a coat (I use light paint in light places and pure ratskin flesh in dark places). After that I use Druchii violet +  Reikland fleshshade + части Lahmian medium) in the ratio of 1:2:4. Well, I finished drawing some details - and the work is finished.

QCEbiQQnHg0.jpg

Wow. That crushed all confidence I had in my own painting skills 😮