Residents of Rottenburg and Neverborn players

yool1981

In 3rd Edition, I do not see any way of getting separate Mindless Zombies except for the planned content for the Residents of Rottenburg's boxset.

WYR23226-ResidentsOfRottenburg_BACK.jpg

As NVB players may want mindless zombies for Hayreddin and as NVB do not have any dual faction master in Resurrectionnists, I find it a pity to have to purchase Asura Roten in this boxset.

I don't see myself using the Zombify trigger much though.

1 hour ago, Jesy Blue said:

There are still plenty of old Mindless Zombie 2nd edition boxes floating around the internet, same sculpts, so that might be a direction you want to go:

31499-med.thumb.jpg.f3b5dd408c94c1cefe823bdc5e900c49.jpg

I checked on Wayland & Element games and did not find any. Do you have any address to suggest?

I'll try and go fishing before the boxes are out of stock :D.

some people can still have translucent boxes which were a common and not-the-most-desirable prize at tournaments at the time of 2nd edition. and there are Ressurectionists players who bought more than one box due to the lack of model limitation back then. I can ask on your behalf if someone in Poland still has it, if you like.

33 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

some people can still have translucent boxes which were a common and not-the-most-desirable prize at tournaments at the time of 2nd edition. and there are Ressurectionists players who bought more than one box due to the lack of model limitation back then. I can ask on your behalf if someone in Poland still has it, if you like.

That would be very nice of you. I worry though that shipment would be a killer and will eventually more expensive than the box with Asura Roten don't you think?

23 minutes ago, Kuruk said:

Only problem would be: They only send in Switzerland. But maybe someone from the Swiss Meta would be willing to help?

Thanks a lot but that may be too complicated :D. I'll try to go around on physical stores around here and see if there is anything remaining from old stocks :D.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Clement said:

I ended up turning the 2 zombies that come with Asura into extra zombies.

That's what I did too. In M2E, with the whole "Hands From Below" ability, I had her made with a dozen or so arms coming up out of the ground, zombie style. So, as there wasn't enough space to put the two Zombies on, they became Mindlesses.

20 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

I use my metal 1e hollow waifs as my mindless zombies, plus the zombies from Asura, plus the zombie coming out of the ground from the 2e Nicodem crew.

Come to think of it, I have a spare hollow waif now that there are only 2 allowed with Levi :D.

• Agree 1