3rd master to cover Molly and Seamus

farmoar

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I can only get 1 more master/keyword. I have Molly and everything for her minus the Night Terrors, as well as Seamus and enough models to make him competitive.

Help me choose who my 3rd (and final) Resurrectionists Master should be. My short list would be between Von Schtook, Yan Lo and Kirai, but if there is someone I am overlooking that would fill in the gaps, I am open to suggestions.

I am a huge Albus fan.....but if you already have Forgotten and Redchapel then an easy fit would be to go with the good Doctor. You can get mileage out of the Rogue Necro with both Forgotten and Experimental, you get mileage out of a Nurse with Redchapel and Experimental. 

Doc also helps fill int he capability requirements well too. Given what you already have the Doc gives you a good crew for Idols. Seamus and Molly already do Turf, Plant, and Reckoning well....at least two of those are probably Albus's best strategies and you already have good choices for them. Albus is a great all comer but since you already have Molly and Seamus going with Doc (easiest choice to build out) or Kirai would give you more of a gap fill. 

3 hours ago, thewrathchilde said:

I am a huge Albus fan.....but if you already have Forgotten and Redchapel then an easy fit would be to go with the good Doctor. You can get mileage out of the Rogue Necro with both Forgotten and Experimental, you get mileage out of a Nurse with Redchapel and Experimental. 

Doc also helps fill int he capability requirements well too. Given what you already have the Doc gives you a good crew for Idols. Seamus and Molly already do Turf, Plant, and Reckoning well....at least two of those are probably Albus's best strategies and you already have good choices for them. Albus is a great all comer but since you already have Molly and Seamus going with Doc (easiest choice to build out) or Kirai would give you more of a gap fill. 

Appreciate the thoughts. 

It is less to do with building out the keyword, and more just space in my case. I guess another way to ask my question would have been "what do Molly and Seamus do above average in? What 1 master fills the gaps presented after those 2?"

If Albus (or Yan Lo, Doc etc) do well at the same schemes and strategies that Molly and Seamus do well in, I am less interested in them. If Molly and Seamus are near the bottom in something together (looking your way, Cursed Idols), I would want the best in that category. 

16 hours ago, thewrathchilde said:

Don't dismiss bringing Rogue Necro with Albus. Its expensive, but if you give it an upgrade, Albus can give the RN Fast, which can cause a lot of damage :) Not something you do all the time, but fun. 

15 hours ago, farmoar said:

Appreciate the thoughts. 

It is less to do with building out the keyword, and more just space in my case. I guess another way to ask my question would have been "what do Molly and Seamus do above average in? What 1 master fills the gaps presented after those 2?"

If Albus (or Yan Lo, Doc etc) do well at the same schemes and strategies that Molly and Seamus do well in, I am less interested in them. If Molly and Seamus are near the bottom in something together (looking your way, Cursed Idols), I would want the best in that category. 

if that is the sole criteria then go with Kirai. She is the best, hands down, for Corrupted Idols IMO. You get pretty much no overlap of models between her and the rest of the keywords but she s the best for filling any gap that Molly and Seamus can't cover. 

There are matches where I prefer Albus over Molly in some fo the strategies they both excel in- for example in Plant I prefer Molly, especially if it is a scheme heavy pool but will take Albus against Arcanists in Plant (for Obliteration) usually or in a more combat than scheming pool. But there is a lot of overlap between their capabilities...Kirai brings a completely different set of skills and capabilities. 

58 minutes ago, thewrathchilde said:

if that is the sole criteria then go with Kirai. She is the best, hands down, for Corrupted Idols IMO. You get pretty much no overlap of models between her and the rest of the keywords but she s the best for filling any gap that Molly and Seamus can't cover. 

There are matches where I prefer Albus over Molly in some fo the strategies they both excel in- for example in Plant I prefer Molly, especially if it is a scheme heavy pool but will take Albus against Arcanists in Plant (for Obliteration) usually or in a more combat than scheming pool. But there is a lot of overlap between their capabilities...Kirai brings a completely different set of skills and capabilities. 

Thank you, sir. After much consideration, I am going with Kirai to balance out Molly and Seamus.