Nephilim boxes incoming!

2 hours ago, Ogid said:

blood-ritual.jpgblood-ritual~2.jpg

corrupted-hounds.jpgcorrupted-hounds~2.jpg

Interestingly, it seems Hayreddin won't be in the core box... My guess for the 2 missing boxes are a core with Nekima + Youngs + Tots and an extra box with 2 Matures.

I totally had Hayreddin pegged to be the Henchman for Nekima's box. At least this will make getting 2 Matures easier lol

1 hour ago, SerZaka said:

9 models in one box is not quite possible (Nekima , totem, 4 Young , 3 Tots) 

wow, I don't think I have ever noticed that you can take 4 Young. I think the most I have ever seen on the table has been 2.

I actually thought they may have put the Corrupted Hounds in Nekima's box to push the wild beast theme. Still a tricky one to guess.

I wish they would at least release all of the box set contents now, as it is making it hard to plan out purchases.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, SerZaka said:

9 models in one box is not quite possible (Nekima , totem, 4 Young , 3 Tots) 

mmm... good point. A Core with Nekima (+ Totem) + 4 Youngs and then a box with Matures + Tots seems a better bet.

21 minutes ago, farmoar said:

I actually thought they may have put the Corrupted Hounds in Nekima's box to push the wild beast theme. Still a tricky one to guess.

I'm glad they are in their own box, that way they may be purchased by a Marcus and a Nekima player.

14 minutes ago, Ogid said:

I'm glad they are in their own box, that way they may be purchased by a Marcus and a Nekima player.

That is a fair point. I guess I was just hoping that the Nekima box would be much different than the old Lilith box.

When I saw the update, very shocked that Nekima would not have a henchman in the box. 
Browsed through every available crew box to see if no henchman in the box was unique...

Tara box - no henchman

Hamelin - no henchman

Viktorias - no henchman, but two masters so...

Dreamer - Chompy is the henchman & totem

Since BBS are with Hayreddin, Lilu+Lilutu is already announced.  I think we see the Mature + 2 Young box return as previously with 3E cards. Which leaves the following:
Nekima's box is Nekima, Bloodhunter, (3) Tots, (2) Young, (1) Mature [new sculpt as depicted on card].      You want to max out youngs & mature? Just one additional box.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:36 AM, zesty said:

Hamelin has Nix who’s a henchman.

or should I say... henchdog?

Ouch! How did I miss that?! He's such a good boy too!

I still stand by that 3/51 masters (~6%) not coming with a henchman is a pretty low selection of the total Malifaux range.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, AdrianMills said:

Do we know if we can buy Hayreddin separately i already have majority of the models for Nekima just missing him and her totem?

You will only be able to get the M2E hayreddin as a separate order. Wyrd will keep that as a web store order for at least a year after they release the box, but after that it will only be if you find somewhere with old stock still.

10 minutes ago, AdrianMills said:

Do we know if we can buy Hayreddin separately i already have majority of the models for Nekima just missing him and her totem?

Only if you can find a M2E box, else you have to buy him with the shamans.

16 minutes ago, Adran said:

You will only be able to get the M2E hayreddin as a separate order. Wyrd will keep that as a web store order for at least a year after they release the box, but after that it will only be if you find somewhere with old stock still.

Cheers struggling to find the M2E version in the UK. Will have to succumb and have 4 Black Blood Shaman