UK Nationals - 7/8th November 2020

Clousseau

3 hours ago, trikk said:

So tempted, but I don't know how the whole lockdowns/quarantines will work :(

As long as we meet the minimum numbers needed to make it work financially, and the situation allows the event to run, then I can manage some late entries within October. More is always good and love to see the Polish guys again.

11 hours ago, Clousseau said:

As long as we meet the minimum numbers needed to make it work financially, and the situation allows the event to run, then I can manage some late entries within October. More is always good and love to see the Polish guys again.

Is there any return-policy planned? :) The biggest issue we have is covid-restrictions. While I can be locked in quarantine after I get back I'd like to not get quarantined in the UK :D 

14 hours ago, trikk said:

Is there any return-policy planned? :) The biggest issue we have is covid-restrictions. While I can be locked in quarantine after I get back I'd like to not get quarantined in the UK :D 

Currently all tickets are 100% refundable. Once I actually start to spend money (around mid-September), then we'll have to move to partial refunds as obviously I can't fund the event personally. I shall make the relevant announcements as we progress.

COVID-19 continues to be a risk and whilst we all want the event to proceed everyone's health is the number 1 priority. I need to know there are sufficient funds to run the event, but also commit that as ever the event will be cost neutral.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • mattc unpinned this topic