Caedrus

2020 Monthly Painting Challenge - February

All the talk about painting yellow made me want to try it myself.  And man, priming (or base coating) in Pink makes bright yellow super easy... which is probably why my desper was yellow yellow this month, ha.

• Like 1

Painting is done and complete.
Just need the base to be made and painted. That will be a quick job with a textured rolling pin + base + wash + drybrush.
I'm on course to finish by 29/02 EoP.

• Like 1

Hey there! These are some of my models for February, will update on Sunday (the two mindless zombies are painted but I didn't take pictures and I won't be home until then).

* I didn't like the pose of Asura to include the two zombies with her, so she got her own base and her two zombies are now the mindless zombies.

Asura1.jpg

* The Bete Noire crazy lady.
Bete1.jpg

* Necropunk number 1
Necro1.jpg

* Necropunk number 2
Necro3.jpg

* Sloth: I painted him without checking the art, then after finishing saw it and then it was clear that his left arm was from another being and I went and painted it the same colour as his skin, losing the chance to make it devilish... oh well. 
Sloth.jpg

• Like 2

Won't get the wheels done today, but did finish a (non wyrd model) I'll use for a proxy (I'm thinking a acolyte for the never to be a thing, beach party raspy)

Jt8ujG4.jpg

But since it's non wyrd looks like that's a 5er, so @Caedrus I'm at 25 for the month.

• Like 2