Disappointed with Wyrd sales team

I am writing on the forum to let you guys know how Wyrd has been dealing with an error they've made in a shipment that was made before Christmas. There was a mistake in the shipment and I paid for figurines that were not included in the package. Ever since, I've tried contacting them by phone or email and after more than a month still haven't received any feedback from them.

This is really disappointing to see that Wyrd doesn't really follow through with their mistakes and try to correct them...

Hi JGauth, 

You're right. It is disappointing, and again I am sorry for dropping the ball on that one. You did the right thing in reaching out a second time to figure out how to resolve this, and the fulfillment team and I are working to ensure a speedy solution for you. We try our best to follow up, and we always appreciate reminders to be our best. 

• Like 6
  • Agree 2

This same situation has been happening to me and I have no idea what to do about it. I was sent the wrong model and had a model missing. I was notified that one model was not available and asked to respond with what I would replace it with. I replied within the deadline, but got no response. I assumed the default option would happen due to the lack of response, but when I got my models there was no replacement and to make things worse I was given the wrong model for one of my other choices. I tried to e-mail the person who initially contacted me from Wyrd a week ago, but I still get no reply. I don't want to make too much of a fuss because I love Wyrd and Malifaux; mostly I just wanted a response to my issue but I've been ignored so far.

I have pics of the e-mails and haven't opened or assembled anything from the shipment yet. What should I do?

On 2/1/2020 at 12:48 AM, Weremarshall said:

This same situation has been happening to me and I have no idea what to do about it. I was sent the wrong model and had a model missing. I was notified that one model was not available and asked to respond with what I would replace it with. I replied within the deadline, but got no response. I assumed the default option would happen due to the lack of response, but when I got my models there was no replacement and to make things worse I was given the wrong model for one of my other choices. I tried to e-mail the person who initially contacted me from Wyrd a week ago, but I still get no reply. I don't want to make too much of a fuss because I love Wyrd and Malifaux; mostly I just wanted a response to my issue but I've been ignored so far.

I have pics of the e-mails and haven't opened or assembled anything from the shipment yet. What should I do?

If you haven't already, please reach out via our Contact Us page, and we'll get this figured out! 

• Like 1