Few questions

Lidiaz

Question

Hello guys.
yesterday it was my first TOS game, and I have some questions :

1 - Can we have "several triggers" like, the universal trigger strengh + riflescorps trigger "do that action again" ?

2 - We can cheat the fate at every moment of the game ?

3 - My friend has played the cult, and the action of adeddatos is to summon a friendly non titan model. So, can he really pop every model from the burning man ?

4 - Shaken and inspi tokens, you can discard them, or you have to discard them ?

When you take a concentrate order, you choose an inspi token, and you can use it when you shot with the action ?

Thanks !!

5 answers to this question

1) Yep, you can take as many triggers as you can afford.

2) Any flip you make that doesn't say it's uncheatable (like the Penetration Flip for a Fireteam that's missing any models) can be cheated.

3) Nooo, that would be bonkers good.  It has to target a Cult unit that's already on the board, and it moves it over beside him, there's no summoning happening.

4) When you use them you discard them.  You can use Inspired/Shaken Tokens to help out your own attack or to try and weaken an enemy attack, as long as it's part of an opposed duel (so going back an example, Adeodatos can't use an Inspired or can't have a Shaken used on him when using Twisting Paths).

Thanks

1) so, if my victory marge is 5, I can do 2 triggers with (5) ?

3) oh yes... Now I have the card ! He has just missreaded it xD

4) So, I can use inspired token to have +2, but shaken, I can "use" them on the ennemies ? Because I don't understand why should I have -2 if I can let it all the game

2 minutes ago, Lidiaz said:

1) so, if my victory marge is 5, I can do 2 triggers with (5) ?

No you can't do 2 (5) triggers, because when you use a trigger you "consume" the requirements.
So you initially have a margin or 5. If you use 1 trigger with (5), you've used those 5 points of margin and you have 0 remaining, so you can't do any more triggers based on margins.
But if you had a margin of 10, you could do the +1 strength margin twice, or do the +1 strength margin once and the other (5) trigger.

For Shaken tokens, you don't use the tokens that are on your units, but the ones on the ennemie's units.
If you doing an opposed duel against an ennemy unit, and this unit has a shaken token, you can discard that token to give them -2 to their flip.

If you have shaken tokens on one of your unit, they'll stay until your opponent use them, or you get an inspired token (you can't have both shaken & inspired token on a same unit, they cancel each other out)