Lucius Issue Command and Under Pressure trigger

isilmeon

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure here ... the rules for Away simply say away from the center of the object; if Lucius pushes in any direction, he has moved away from the center of the object.

Even if you want to make some sort of calculus argument where the rules must be checked at every microsecond of the push, that rules is consistently satisfied throughout: even though the center point moves as he does, he is always pushing away from it, and in the same direction, so he isn’t violating the rules of push.

• Agree 1

I just found it strange to say to my opponent Lucius will push away form himself! This is not something I would want to debate with any opponent even if in the rules there's a small crack that allows this kind of movement. I'm pretty sure this is not the intend but who am I to judge what Wyrd intend or not ahah! :P 

5 hours ago, Cursed25 said:

I just found it strange to say to my opponent Lucius will push away form himself! This is not something I would want to debate with any opponent even if in the rules there's a small crack that allows this kind of movement. I'm pretty sure this is not the intend but who am I to judge what Wyrd intend or not ahah! :P 

Yeah, I went through it on the Rules forum with some people and I'm persuaded -- I don't think he can push himself away from himself.

(also, my major source of confusion on it was mis-hearing the TFW podcast about Lucius; the trigger they talked about him using on himself is the end-conditions trigger, not the push-target trigger)