Special Orders update

ShinChan

7 hours ago, ShinChan said:

Maybe I've missed the information, so I'll ask. Does anyone know when will the models of the released boxes be available for "Special Order"?

I already got my Good Ol'Boys, but my LGS received the Hootenanny box 2 weeks ago, but I haven't seen Georgy&Olaf in the Wyrd website.

Not to mention Agent 46. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:34 AM, esqulax said:

I really do think that Wyrd could give us an ETA. So far I have not exactly been impressed with the special order program. 

To be honest, I am just happy they have the option at all. Most miniatures companies wouldn't offer this, and would expect you to just buy the models again.

11 hours ago, farmoar said:

To be honest, I am just happy they have the option at all. Most miniatures companies wouldn't offer this, and would expect you to just buy the models again.

True, it is a nice initiative. Though most of this is done to help with the transition from M2E  to M3E, and the new repackaging model they've chosen. In either case, a single update with an expected timeline would go a long way for players who are waiting for the update.

I really like Wyrd, and think they've done an amazing job with Malifaux and the company as a whole. They've set a new standard for me, and as a customer, I'd simply hate to see them fall off. Especially when all we need is an expected update on the feature.