When do you re-stock the card for M3?

Hi,

As the title said i'm trying to understand why you choice to not re-stock the cards for M3 in my country (Italy). I'm waiting for It from the beginning of September.. i understand that all the materials needed to play Is online for free but i'm a collector and really prefer the touch of paper in my hands. You are slowly killing this game in the peninsula with your orders problems. Hope you will fix this problem Asap

I'm not Wyrd, so take these answers with a pinch of salt.

Its almost certainly not Wyrds plan to not sell stuff. Wyrd sells its product to a distributor, who then sells it to stores who then sell it to you. So there are many steps that might not be working to get you what you want., several of which are not in Wyrds hands

I have no idea what distributors sell product to the Italian market. Wyrd has recently introduced a direct to retailer option, so if your local store is having problems with its distributor, then it might consider looking into that as a way of getting product.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anubis said:

Hi,

As the title said i'm trying to understand why you choice to not re-stock the cards for M3 in my country (Italy). I'm waiting for It from the beginning of September.. i understand that all the materials needed to play Is online for free but i'm a collector and really prefer the touch of paper in my hands. You are slowly killing this game in the peninsula with your orders problems. Hope you will fix this problem Asap

Yep, try another distributor. I'm from Italy too and the cards are available . We had some problems September to December because some wyrd-distributor arguing (or something like that, I don't know) but now we are fine