Guild Showing at Ridley Express

Yore Huckleberry

On 1/20/2020 at 6:51 PM, Davos said:

@Yore Huckleberry I think I forgot to mention on the podcast that the Engineer had gone in with the Armor Ignoring trigger and pegged it for 2(3?) dmg in advanced.  And I think Hans might have pinged it for 1.

If memory serves, it wasn't a red joker, but on her charge attack, she had focus AND Rocket Boots, which totals a double + flip to damage, and I had cheated a severe (think 12-13) to hit, to keep the margin high, in addition to stoning for a ram and siphon powering for a ram.  and then I cheated the straight (or plus) damage flip to severe of 8, which brought the Peacekeeper down to around 4 (take 1 maybe).

Thanks - it’s been a while now but I thought i had cheated out of the engineer attack - I think Hannah put in 8 wounds’ worth over three attacks, which would mean 14 total damage - that would be one of each damage track + a ram (well, 3 5 7 makes 15), which would have been enough to clear the peacekeeper even at full wounds.

Anyway, fair game and well played - I agreed with you during the tourney that current RAW leave space for free-charge Hannah, but I’m definitely in the camp that it should be clarified in the opposite direction in an FAQ! ;D