Special order Agent 46??

Cursed25

19 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

Marcus box is all new sculpts and Initiates are on special order.

They said that only new models (intended as models that didn't exist in the previous edition) will get the special order . The box of Marcus is the right example. The Agent will get his "own box" as well as the totem of Dashel .

• Like 1

Agent 46 meets the Criteria of a special order (If I owned the whole M2E range, I wouldn't have a model for him) so he will make it in time.

They have told us they are intending to update it quarterly. The First set of models went in in the 4th quarter of last year. That means the next update should be in the first quarter of this year.

I'm not paying enough attention to the forthcoming releases to know if they are holding back till late 1st quarter because there will be a bunch of special order models for then, but that's one reason (that I can think of) why things might be later in a quarter than we want.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Adran said:

They have told us they are intending to update it quarterly. The First set of models went in in the 4th quarter of last year. That means the next update should be in the first quarter of this year.

Do you know are they going to keep the current special orders on offer when they update? In other words, do the new ones expand the current offerings or replace them? (I need Good Old Boys as well as Georgy and Olaf - the former are available but I'd like to wait until both are available).

6 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Do you know are they going to keep the current special orders on offer when they update? In other words, do the new ones expand the current offerings or replace them? (I need Good Old Boys as well as Georgy and Olaf - the former are available but I'd like to wait until both are available).

They said that the items will be available for the first year after the models release. So depending on when George and Olaf come out, you might get both in the store at the same time.  looking at the fact that Hootmoney should now be out, I would imagine  Georgy and Olaf will be in the next update as well.

This is all based on reading the special order page and looking at the webstore. I have no actual knowledge on the subject

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1